Quilts for Toby!!!

We have decided to begin our first fundraiser to help bring Toby home!

We have some special quilts that were made by me or Sarah and two by a friend's mom that we will "auction" off one at a time!

We have this posted on our Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/meyer.adoption 
If you are interested in one of the quilts and are on Facebook, please let me know via message.  If you do not have a Facebook account, please leave a comment stating your interest to this post. 

 I will start each quilt at a certain amount and will accept interested offers for three days before listing the winner and starting the new auction. The winner can submit the donation... to our YouCaring site for Toby's adoption expenses. 
 
So....our first quilt is this 36" x 36" cat quilt! It was made and quilted by me (Kameron) in my pre-kids days and has been stored carefully for the past several years.  (Yes...this is when I had the luxury of spending time making a cat quilt...those days are long past!)
 
 We will begin "bidding" at $30 for this one! Please share this and pass it on to any cat lovers you might know!  
 
  All donations go toward bringing Toby home as quickly as possible! Bidding will end on Friday evening, July 24th. 
 
Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for helping us with our adoption expenses!!! Stay tuned for more quilts in the coming days/weeks!

Comments

  1. I'd like to bid on the quilt! It's lovely and I can't possibly imagine a better cause. :) I'd like to bid $30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to bid on the quilt! It's lovely and I can't possibly imagine a better cause. :) I'd like to bid $30!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah!!! So sweet of you! We already have the first bid of $30 from our Facebook posting. If you would like to go up a little (any increment you choose!) you will be our top bidder! We will close it out tonight!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life with FASD

Home for Six Months

Why we brought him back home...