Little brother paintings...

Our three little boys have been BUSY lately! All three enjoy painting and drawing quite a bit. A few weeks ago, I took out some extra canvases that I had and let them go to town. The colors were so beautiful and I knew that it looked like real art. Jack and George were sure they could sell their paintings to raise money for Toby!

We decided to add the verse John 14:18 to their masterpieces...and they were a hit!  We sold the first two within the first day of posting them!
So they went back to work...this time, baby Joe decided to get in on the action, too!  (Jack is almost 7, George will be 5 on the 14th and Joe just turned 2.)
We are happy to showcase the little brothers' paintings for Toby!  The larger canvases measure 16x20 and the smaller ones are 11x14.  We included a few written in Russian, because I knew I wanted our new son to see the promise of Jesus' words in his own heart language!

We will sell each one for $25 and request an additional $5 to be added for those we need to ship.  You can leave a comment below or email me at kkerger@aol.com to give me your choice and address.  I will try to keep this updated as certain ones sell.  If there is a size and color scheme you particularly like, we can custom make another for you!!

Payments can be sent right to our  Reece's Rainbow Family Support Program Grant.  Please email me with a receipt so I know that the donation is in, and we will send you your own Meyer Brothers Masterpiece!

Here they are!


#1 by Joe

#2 (Russian) by George

#3 by Jack (THIS ONE IS ALREADY SOLD)

#4 by Joe (Russian)

#5 by George (Russian)

#6 by George

#7 by Jack (THIS ONE IS SOLD - This seems to be a favorite, so we will have Jack paint some more rainbows.  Let me know if you are interested and we can make some more!)

It is such a blessing to see my boys using their gift and love of art to bless others and raise money to bring their brother home!  We only have about $6000 left to raise and we are hoping to travel by December...so every contribution really helps!


Comments

  1. This is such a great idea and the boys are sooooo adorable. I can't wait for you guys to welcome Toby home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lea Ann! We are so close...just sent off last paperwork today! Thank you for your prayers and support!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home for Six Months

Why we brought him back home...

Life with FASD